- Limitation of Use
Doosan Bobcat Inc. grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, restrictive right to access and use the information such as texts, pictures, sounds, files, links and source codes posted on the Website (“Data”). You may read and download Data for personal and non-commercial use only and are not given a right to Data or a copy thereof.
- 1. Maintain the notice on copyright and other property rights included in Data with all copies of Data downloaded as it is;
- 2. Not modify, reproduce, disclose, carry, or transmit Data, or use Data for any public or non-commercial purpose regardless of methods; and
- 3. Not transfer Data to a third party unless the third party agrees that the third party bears the responsibility incurred in accordance with the terms of the Website.
You agree to conform to any additional conditions updated and posted on the Website at a later time.
- Links to Third Party Websites
- Doosan Bobcat Inc. may provide links to websites outside the Website, and the use of the linked websites means you are no longer using the Website. Doosan Bobcat Inc. makes no warranty regarding the reliability of any websites linked hereto; nor does Doosan Bobcat Inc. assume responsibility for the contents or use thereof.
- External Links to the Website
- >External links to the Website shall require the prior written approval of Doosan Bobcat Inc. However, no approval is required if: (1) the link is a text-only link containing just the name of “Doosan Bobcat”, (2) the link points to just the address of www.doosanbobcat.com but not to any of its sub-pages; (3) the link opens a new browser window in a separate frame where operation and search are available when users click the link, not within the frame of website to which the link belongs; and (4) the shape, location or other aspects of the link do not give the false impression that any linked external websites or activities or associated products are related to Doosan Bobcat Inc. or are supported by Doosan Bobcat Inc.; nor does the link damage the good image of the name and trademark of Doosan Bobcat Inc. or Doosan Bobcat Inc.’s subsidiaries. Doosan Bobcat Inc. may, at its sole discretion, cancel the permissions to use the external links to the Website at any time, and in such an event, you shall remove all external links to the Website and stop using all trademarks of Doosan Bobcat Inc.
- User-provided Information
- Personal information given to Doosan Bobcat Inc. through the Website is protected by the Privacy and Information Processing Policy, etc. You agree that any personal information that you have provided to Doosan Bobcat Inc., which is not specifically requested by Doosan Bobcat Inc., is not confidential or subject to your exclusive rights. By providing information or data to Doosan Bobcat Inc., you agree to grant unlimited free license to Doosan Bobcat Inc., which enables Doosan Bobcat Inc.to use, reproduce, display, announce, transmit and distribute the data and that Doosan Infracore may freely use the ideas, concepts and know-how provided by you. You shall not provide Doosan Bobcat Inc. with any information or data which contains defamatory, threatening, indecent, and other illegal information or data, or data subject to the rights of others.
- Rejection of Unauthorized Collection of E-mail Addresses
- Doosan Bobcat Inc. prohibits the unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses posted on the Website through the use of e-mail address gathering programs and/or other technical devices, and individuals or groups violating this rule will be subject to criminal penalty under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
- Law of the Country where Users Reside
- Doosan Bobcat Inc. manages and operates the Website at its head office in Seoul, Korea. If you access the Website from outside Korea, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of the country in which you reside in relation to Data and third party content.
Doosan Bobcat Inc., at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete all or part of the Terms at any time, and changes to the Terms become effective when such changes are posted on this Site. Continued use following such changes are posted is regarded as having agreed on the changes. Doosan Bobcat Inc. may terminate, change, suspend or stop access to this Site and part of its functions at any time and restrict certain functions and services. Doosan Bobcat Inc. may terminate validity of the authority, rights and permissions granted to you under the Terms, and you shall immediately destroy all Data upon such termination.
These terms shall be effective as of Aug. 22, 2016.
For any inquiries or comments, please Contact Us using the link below.